I have two "pets" I wanted to share with you.



This cute baby elephant is from HOME GOODS. She was standing beside the console table but I felt she didn't deserve to be there all alone. So I moved her here...




As a mini side table or as a cute stool for little ones ;-)

The other guy is this fella'..

Inconspicuous on my entry table right?

A cute and heavy Brass dolphin I scored at a local Antique mall. I saw this same baby at 1stdibs.com for $450!!!

I transferred him in my Dining room which is currently going GOLD at the moment.

Well-deserved placing I think.



I love having animal figurines all around my home, but come to think of it, the elephant is my most favorite. How about you, do you have a favorite animal in your home other than your pet?

Have a great week!

Linking back to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top