You know how much of a die-hard Jonathan Adler fan I am. Actually, I admire all the great designers past, present and future over-all, but JA is one of my faves.

So last week, I finally got a chance to be close to JA... his stuff rather, at JCPenney. I would be ecstatic and tearful if I ever get to meet the man for real! But for now, I am satisfied to be up close and "personal" with his works.

And knowing JA's love for color, will show you what I saw according to that..

THE YELLOWs & GREYs

The acrylic tray is as cute as it is online!

The poufs are pretty cute!

My fave  those sun-burst pillows!

Just look at the details! 


Love the pattern on the bath mat


THE PINKs AND ORANGEs




THE GREENs & BLUEs

Those chevron melamine plates look pretty cool

Gorgeous lamps - got the cute little one on the right

Love that green vase

Love the blue vase too

My most favorite of all - these navy poufs are just gorgeous in person!


I also "bumped into" Michael Graves. Yes, like you, I've "bumped" into him over at TARGET, but somehow, his items didn't shine as much,  since over a TARGET they placed his stuff all over the store, not collectively like here at JCP.



Love that cool steel-brick bread box

Modern Enamel-cast cookware

Space-age small appliances

Decorative stuff

Vases



My fave is the turquoise and brass one

Love the wooden clock/shelf on the right

I also saw this awesome Celine trapeze bag look-alike over at the same store!Would've grabbed it only, I have a favorite trapeze bag already :-)


The original Celine Trapeze on Kate Walsh
$2,300+

Cosmopolitan by JCPenny version ;-)
$50+

There you have it folks, hope these 2 guys are already at your local JCP.

And oh, other than them,  I also "got to meet" JOE FRESH, and I'm totally smitten with this guy too!

Happy Shopping!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top