Just wanted to share with you, rather, I NEED TO SHARE with you, the progress on my kitchen. 
At this point, I think blogging about what this process is like and how it's going, has helped me much like psychotherapy in a way! LOL! ;-)

Anyway, I'm so excited to show you our progress so far...


Day 4 - Flooring all gone

 Day 5 - Island cabinet is up!




I am so in love with the espresso finish on the island and pantry cabinets. It just pops up against all the white cabinets in the room!
 Day 6 - Pantry cabinet in place & Painting done

Day 7 - Flooring all done!
I chose laminate for my floors. 


I love how it feels on the foot and how it looks, I'm hoping that with the sealing, this can hold up pretty well even in the kitchen!


Unintentionally diagonally placed because of my angulated kitchen.

Day 8 - Upper cabinets are up!!! 


When I saw this after I came home from work, I just had a huge grin on my face. I am so happy with how the plan is looking great in reality!!!!

Will share more progress in the days to come. We're still a long way to go. Thank you for your encouragement and thoughts, they really do help me 'cope' with the entire process!


Have a Wonderful Day!

*Vel*

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


Linking back to...

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top