I mentioned before that the outdoors was one of our bright spots in this whole renovation process.

Aside from our new Outdoor kitchen that I brought back from Atlanta, my father has come and visit us from the Philippines! I know what your thinking, 'how can visitors be any good during a chaotic renovation?'. Well, you would be glad too if your visitor is my dad. 

You see, he is very handy and enjoys building and fixing things. And with all the things I want changed or done, he couldn't have come at a perfect time & help my hubs!

Ok, let's get back to the outdoors. After we got the outdoor kitchen, you probably noticed this..

YUP, I very TIGHT deck because of the bulkiness of the kitchen
So, what's the solution? EXTEND THE DECK!

That's my hard-working dad there doing our project

It took my Dad and hubs about 5 days to finish this thing. And here it is now...

TA-DAAA!




Can you see how big this area is NOW?
This was how it looked before



Now, with the outdoor kitchen & DECK EXTENSION, it is even more prefect for entertaining!

We are definitely using this a lot now that my kitchen is OUT OF ORDER!


The deck panel color is off of course, so the next step, eventually is to paint the whole thing in the same color! That is, if we still have the energy for it! ;-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD AND HUBS - YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! MWAH!

Have a Great Week!


*Vel*
Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...



Featured in...


Linking back to...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top