Happy Monday Everyone!

Finally, we're getting close to getting this 'baby' done!
This week has been very good.
First we got all the light in...

Yup, the chrome one from Lowes won me over.
Check out too the cabinet lighting on the background!


Also got my gorgeous Chandelier installed !Where? take a guess...;-)

Then, we finished the Pantry Cabinet ... well, sort of, since there's an additional detail your not seeing yet...

So beautiful, I'm totally inlove with this cabinet. Molding not up yet on this one though
and some other stuff too... ;-)
Was so excited, that I started filling it up! Here's a sneak peak...

Happy Organizing with my IKEA containers!

Then some good news on the countertop. 
Basically, one of the countertops arrived earlier than expected!

Tada! My 'chocolate' goodness!


And with that installed, we were able to start putting the back splash!
No grout yet but looks great!

Close-up of the veining on the counter top

And so naturally, the sink and dishwasher is finally in too!!!
Kohler Vault Double Basin with the Kohler Sensate Pull-out High Arch Faucet
I wanted to get a different sink but we were limited to a 33" one. I'm loving this one though, don't you?
The faucet has touch-free technology too!

I'm excited with the dishwasher (actually used it right away the same night (Aaaahh, relief!) since it was apparently good, the quietest in the market, and has a 3rd row tray!

Finally on Friday, I got another good news on the marble countertop!
It too arrived sooner than expected and I went to the store to see it before cutting, and it is gorgeous! 
It's hopefully going up this week, so hopefully, we should be done then! 

YEHEY!!!!!!!
Now all I have to start doing is organizing  and decorating!!
 Uh-oh... Wish me luck! ;-)


By the way, if you want to see where we started & the previous days on this renovation click on the
links below....

Kitchen Renovation Day 14-18
Kitchen Renovation Day 9-13
Kitchen Renovation Day 4-8
What our house looks like during renovation & Day 1-3
Kitchen Flooring Options
Kitchen Pendant Lighting Options

Have a Great Week Everyone!

*VEL*

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...




Linking back to...

homework

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top