I think I've started a collection - without meaning to.

On our last trip to the Philippines, I showed you an artwork that we bought back home here. 

And just recently on our trip to San Francisco, I bought this fairly common, run-of -the -mill souvenir artwork that I just have to have and really love...



Nothing says San Francisco like the Golden gate Bridge


And of course those lovely Victorian houses

Another view (and take) on the Golden gate


Watered-down watercolor picture


What's San Francisco without its famous cable cars too!

And did I mention they were very fairly under-priced too? These cost me about less than $3 a piece - not bad for Art right?!

I think I may have  a spot for these, will keep you posted once I get them up.


Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top