I need help!

I can't decide on the rug for our library! Here are my choices so far, take note, none of them are wool , size-wise 7x9 -8x10 and mostly are OUTDOOR rugs, I just think it's more practical since it will be a fairly high-traffic area with mess from school work complicating things...

1) Hand woven Sea Grass rug


2) Chevron Flat rug

3) Outdoor Navy Chevron Rug
First 3 are from OVERSTOCK.COM.



4) Kilim Diamond Rug from Rugsusa.com
Also comes in green.

5) Diamond indoor/outdoor rug in Denim

6) White color

7) Also lov it in this sprout color

8) Sidebar Rug
All of these are from Dash and Albert. All indoor/outdoor rugs. I've always wanted to have one of their rugs, and I am loving all these so far.
9) Blue striped Cotton Rug from Land of Nod




There you have it. Do you have any suggestions as to which one I should use for this space? Or another rug all together that you saw somewhere else? Please let me know and a big thanks for your help!



Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top