Fall is here, fall is here.

I love fall. Back home in the Philippines, we don't have this season, and when I first came to the U.S., I remember how fascinated I was with change in seasons particularly FALL since the leaves turning into their gorgeous hues of browns, reds and orange always left me in awe.

I never used to decorate for Fall since Halloween was the biggie for us, but this year, I thought of doing something, even for just the Dining room. I came up with this tablescape in honor of this beautiful season...

Peaches and Pears







I've always wanted to try and use more of my milk glass collection, and I think with the browns and oranges for fall, I though white would be a great neutral for it.

All of milk glass are from my thrifting escapades and yard sale trips. The pears are from KIRKLAND's bought on clearance for $3 for 10. Peach flowers are from the dollar store. The gold doillies I got from a yard sale, 1 whole packet with 20 pieces for 50 cents.




I scored the candles from TJ Maxx on clearance for $5 for 10. Their from TAHARI home and is done in a bronze metallic finish,  gorgeous and woodsy, I thought, perfect.

Simple Vignette for the buffet







If you also noticed I added a brown accent to the head chairs. Those are actually table runners and I just tucked them in to match the browns of fall.






Although this will be in place for only about a month (the whole September only  because come October it will be Halloween-themed already and by November, I already have my Christmas stuff out), it still makes me smile to see these gorgeous colors inside my home!


Have a nice Fall day!

Linking back to Carolyns HomeworkMy Uncommon Slice of SuburbiaSavvy Southern StyleDoodles and Stitches &  Serenity Now Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top