Let me get one thing straignt. As much as I love DIY projects and crafting and decorating, there is one thing I don't do or may never be able to do - I don't SEW.

The sight of a sewing machine boggles me and I am fortunate to have had my mother-in-law visiting us,  who DOES sew.

So last month, I bought these....

Love, love a god bargain but I love more if it's something truly beautiful too


They were on clearance at KIRKLAND's and I had a coupon, so I paid like $6 for 1 shower curtain. I got total of 4 and used 2, with a lot of extras for this project.

So with my pleading and prompting, she made these...

Isn't it pretty?
Comfier Theater seats


More pillows for our basement yehey! Total of 4 extra pillow covers on top of the 4 above!


I love IKAT, you know that, I love them on pillows so much that I wrote a whole post about them before! I still have 2 extra shower curtains left, I'm still thinking of what to do with them? A headboard? curtains? What do you think? Any suggestions?

Oh well, that's a project for another day, but I hope, though it entails using fabric, I don't have to use the sewing machine for it since my mother-in-law left already! :-)



Have a great weekend!!!!

Linking up to Serenity Now Blog, and Carolyns Homework

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top