TGIF!!!!!

As you may know, I am an online shopaholic/bargain hunter, and a lot of times I do find some nice deals that I share especially at one of my favorite blogs Copycatchic.com.  Thank you Reichel for sharing some of my finds with your readers!!!!

Here are 2 fab finds I found recently while lurking thru the net...


First these Bentwood chairs ...

Constance Chairs from Ballard Designs $299 for 2 + shipping


OR


Hamilton Bentwood chairs from homedecorators.com $103 (on sale) + $45 for shipping


OR

Mahogany Bentwood chairs from Kirklands.com $69
The last one, I actually saw at the store in a light oak color, with an extra 25% coupon they routinely hand out, this one's a really good deal.  Here are some ideas on how to incorporate these into your home...



Here they are, nice and grey in the dining room


From Houzz.com
I love the second look best - kinda brings a cottage-y feel to this otherwise grand home right?


My second find is this cute look-a-like of the famous Jonathan Adler Nelson lamp


Beautiful $395 ++ lamp


OR THIS
Cute version from PB Teen for $79 + shade


Hey, with it's timeless shape and neutral color, you can put this baby ANYWHERE! One of my most favorite example is this...


Gorgeous Entry by Julie Halloway & Anisa Darnell from Milk and Honey Home



Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top