Ok, it's not much of an update, no new paint and still no drapes. However, we did add this new wall art from Ballard Designs...


Love the architectural interest it brings to our blank walls


Still needs something behind it don't you think?

I'm planning to put a very subtle grass cloth wallpaper or do a faux grass cloth kind of wall treatment. I would have to experiment on this one. 


China Cabinet love
And here is the other change - we finally have a china cabinet! It's a whole post again to discuss it and what's inside, but again, I think it definitely completes the space more.



Tada!

 As you can see I need window treatments BAD! But I can't just put some until I have decided on the walls first. I'll keep you all posted about this room's progress for sure!

Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top