S.O.L (Screaming out loud)!!!!!

I cannot believe it that I just read my name and my answer on OPRAH MAGAZINE just now!!! SOL again!

Yes, you read it right THE MAGAZINE! :-)

You know, I have to be honest, I tried getting a home make-over with Nate thru writing thru the OPRAH Show before ( Who wouldn't want that?!), no luck there, and just recently, I answered this question on her magazine  and submitted it online, and I am happy and proud to say I got on the short list!

This was the question I answered...

The Article


And this was my answer...

Do you see my name up there?

I thought I was misreading the name, but then I screamed and found out it was me and it was the answer I submitted a couple of months back!

Here is my answer...



And this is so true.

I love you mom!

Ironic though, when I tried calling her tonight, she did not pick-up... :-) Oh well, I'll talk to her tomorrow!!!!

Thank you to the staff at OPRAH Magazine!


Have a Blessed day!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top