I did a simple quick bathroom update in our basement bathroom.

It went from this...


Used left-over wallpaper from our Upstairs Powder Room
to this...




I really thought the wall needed something more. And since I'm a huge fan of Chanel, what better way to beautify this room than with some beautiful Chanel Prints!




I only used old document frames that my husband got rid of from his office and ordered the prints from ETSY from oneBLURpictures.





The seller has a wide selection of branded art prints



I'm busy now with preparing for Thanksgiving. We're hosting again with some of our friends and their families in our home. :-) Hopefully I can start sharing some of my Christmas decorations next week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top