You know I have a 'love affair' with wall decals in my home right? From my kitchen...

My Dry Erase Wall decal which I wrote about HERE


to my Powder room...

Wrote about this Door Decal HERE

Laundry room...

Wrote about it HERE

 son's room...

My Son's room re-do HERE


and even Sophia's Crib....

Wrote about this beautiful decal HERE

I have used decals to enhance aspects in our home. I love that their easy to install and totally keeps my walls or things, scratch free. Plus, I can change it up on a whim!

When I heard Martha Stewart launched her own line of wall decals on FATHEAD, I just had to check it out. And of course, I wasn't disappointed. Here are a few of my faves...

Water color Chrysanthemum
Chinese Ceramics

Classic Bamboo Headboard
Geometric door panel

Shaped Headboard with Flowers

Athens Monogram

Is your head going around in circles thinking of all the wonderful possibilities?!!!

Hope you all Have a Wonderful Weekend!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top