Hi Friends! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving with your family!

So to start the holiday hoopla going (for me, it's more of a Christmas hoopla), let me start with our mantle!


If you've been following my blog for a while now, you know I don't like our fireplace and mantel very much.

I don't like the glass blocks and the brick combined, and this will definitely be changed sometime in the future once budget allows. 

But this Christmas, I truly am in love with it.
'Why' you ask? Well take a look!

Simple Christmas Mantle
I'm in love mostly because I see the face of my beautiful kids on the personalized stockings I made thru SHUTTERFLY !

You can make your own HERE

I just love them!
I grabbed the opportunity with FREE SHIPPING and 30% discount and made these 3. I know it will be a Christmas keepsake for years to come!

I also added my crystal mistletoe ornaments to zhush it up some more!
Ready for the holidays!
I also love the Chalkboard wall art I scored from Walmart for $28!
 I think it says it all for families right?


I flanked my stockings with 2 felt trees from the Dollar Store I bought years ago and my 2 boxwood topiaries decorated with LED string light I got from Restoration Hardware!



How about you, do you have a 'Love-Hate' relationship with your own mantel like I do?

Have a Great Week!

VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top