Hello Friends!

Everything is going great with our baby so far and I just wanted to share with you some of our Maternity photos today since I will also be having my BABY SHOWER as well on this day, set-up and planned by my girlfriends, I'm so excited to see what they've come up with!

Anyway, I think Demi Moore started the trend when she went on a magazine cover naked with her belly out. But no matter what you think of it now, Maternity photos have taken a huge chunk of the photography business too!

I never had one with my 2 boys for 2 reasons: 1) It wasn't the "thing" back then & 2) We probably couldn't afford it too! ;-)

Here are some of my faves from our shoot...














Overall, it was truly fun and truly 'awkward' ( you can see the awkwardness in some of the photos). 
We're just not "professional posers" I guess. My hubs and I kept laughing a lot and it was hard to keep a straight face even if the photographer, was a very good friend of ours. 

We still think it was worth the effort and would be a great time to look back upon this unique time in our lives and in our child's.


Have A Great Weekend!

VEL

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top