I may be close to term, but that hasn't stopped me from shopping a bit whenever I can, so here I am about to share with you my latest treasures & good fortune!


Oleg Cassini Paperweights $3.99
I scored these from TJ MAXX. Aren't they pretty, I love blings and these elegant ones are perfect for the coffeetable. :-)


Vases $3.50 & 3.00
Again, another TJ MAXX find on clearance. They don't look like much but I bought them for a specific purpose and it's not gonna be for flowers.

Can you guess? Will share it on my next post for sure.

Tin Nautical Plates $3.50

These goes well with my Summer coastal Living room, another clearance find, but this time from CRACKER BARREL General Store. 

Geode $8

My friends and I recently took a nice trip across the Ohio River to Kentucky and visited a Mineral Museum, hence I scored the one above and the ones below from there. 


Missouri Quartz $6 & 8




This one has sentimental value to me. It was recently given by one of my close girlfriends who recently moved with her family to Texas :-(
She knew I love blue & White, so she gave me some of her treasured pieces and this was one of them. I think it's beautiful, but all the more special because of who it reminds me of. :-)


Lastly I want to share my fortune, or rather, brag about it ...



I won it over at Sandy's from "You may be Wandering", thank you so much my friend!!!!


Our family is a huge fan of DK books because of all the pictures and interesting ways they present facts, so these are perfect for our library and would be a great reference to these cities once we get to go! Now all I have to do is win me some tickets.... ;-)

Lastly, I am proud to say that I made it to Linda's "ORC Linking Participant Hall of fame"!!!!!

The post from Calling it Home
Truly, our nook would not have made it to THIS OLD HOUSE MAGAZINE, if not for the fun and much-awaited ONE ROOM CHALLENGE in Linda's Blog, Calling It home ( which by the way starts again October 2nd, mark your calendars)!!!
I am the one who is super thankful for this wonderful fortune of knowing Linda and her fab blog!

How about you any recent finds or good fortune lately?

Have A Great Labor Day Weekend!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

Anything Blue Friday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top