Welcome!

I'm so excited to share with you our home we decorated for Christmas! And I'm sharing it here...

LINK


If your new to the blog, I just wanted to give you a brief background on moi - I am a mom, wife & kiddie doc who recently had a baby girl (2 months ago) after 9 years from my last 2 boys. And since it's our baby's FIRST CHRISTMAS, I wanted to make it more special than ever!

So let's start with the Living Room....


Our FROZEN Christmas Home
It's the first year we got our Flocked tree, if you want to know more details about our TREES, click  HERE!

Love our paper star lanterns from IKEA


Love this chalkboard pillow from Pottery barn. The marble pillows are from H & M


"Let it go... I mean, Let it snow"

Personalized stockings I made with Shutterfly
I never really liked our fireplace, brick and glass blocks combined just not my thing, but this year I LOVE IT because of these 3 stockings! It just makes me smile! :-)

Even our Media Center got Christmasy!
I love seeing the  reflection of the stairs on here!

Now let's go to our Dining room which is a bit toned down this year compared to our other Christmas past...

First time I used Table Cloth would you believe? I scored it on clearance at TJ Maxx
the runner is a Salvation Army find
Chandelier update is simple this year, just ornaments and lots of red ribbon

Our special nativity - a gift from my mother a couple of years ago

Now let's head off to our kitchen...


Lots of sweets and treats on the island

Something ready of Santa

I know it's too early still, but my son wants it ready. ;-)

We have the Hot chocolate station all year round since I started it last year!
Cookies are behind for a quick snack

I have left-over candies from my daughters recent Baptismal Party Candy Buffet!
Mr. Buddy Elf is also trying to get cookies from our jar the day I took the pictures!

Our Kitchen office

Have my different trees in here along with some snowmen and my teapots

Some more Christmas touches all around the kitchen!

Our Breakfast area

Moved our Living room console here and placed all these decors!

Are you tired? I hope not, this is the last room in the tour and it's the simplest, our Basement Family Room...
Just some pillows and our Charlie Brown tree


Some lighted cone trees by our small fireplace here

Well, that's it for now, I'll be posting more details of each room as the weeks go on so if you can, please do check it out. 



Hope you enjoyed this tour and I wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!


VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top