I am proud to say my decorations for Christmas is ALMOST done! Woohoo!!

Anyway, today, let me share with you our Dining room for the holidays!

Simple in red
 My Dining room this year is a bit more subdued than years past. 
It's also the first time I used a table cloth  (Ralph Lauren Home)for my Dining room, something I scored from TJMaxx !

Ribbons and ornaments for our shandy

Simple seasonal display


Closer look at my simple tables cape

Candles Galore
Night time pic


Our Nativity
 I placed our special nativity here on top of the buffet table with candles flanking both sides.

I hung a simple paper star above the nativity. And see the plate ( scored from Goodwill for a buck) peaking on the back?


I say "AMEN" to that!

Hope your done with your holiday decorating! 

Have a Great Week!



VEL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top