Now that I've shared with you almost our entire home for the holidays thru our Home Tour, let me share with you now some details in our living room that I didn't share there. 

Lights so bright at night

Daytime view

My simple coffee table vignette

Books, crystal-like and silver beaded garland in a bowl plus mercury balls on a tray

Our Snowflake Banister



Our bible is the focus of this vignette along with my lighted glass orbs and trees

Another view


Sitting area

One of my nativity backed by a tree and my little darling

Our very simple Entry mirror


View from above



I Love this pillow!


Scored this pillow from PB last year and the marbleized pillow cover behind is from H& M
Our media Center across the sofa - I just added Dollar Store Snowflakes on the cabinet doors

My Dollar Store Christmas village has moved from the kitchen to here!
There you have it folks! I hope you enjoyed this detailed tour, I will try to share with you details of the kitchen next time since I'm still tweaking it! 

Holiday decorating truly never ends here up until I'm close to packing it all up!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!

VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top