I haven't done a lot of changes in our Master Bedroom, but I must say, with my plans of delaying setting up our Nursery, a lot of changes are coming into this room and I am gonna miss the way it looks now...


Our respite after a long day of work
 The window area is where the crib will go so this favorite recliner of my hubs ( a gift 4 christmases ago from moi), will have to make a move....



My 'messy' bedside table, will house a lot of needed baby feeding essentials (breastpumps, bottles, etc)...
Add caption
This is our very messy dresser area.  I'm planning to move this too to make way for my hubs recliner. Most of the stuff here anyway are non-clothing items, we'll see...


And of course, the "Baby invasion" has begun....

Some of her stuff
I'm both excited and weary about this change, but more excited for sure. And I will surely keep you all posted on it. 

We're going on a short vacation in Florida so I may be M.I.A. again next week. Hope you all will have a great one though!



Have a Great Weekend!


VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top