I finally finished decorating our living room for the summer!

Sorry for having been M.I.A. this past week. Life happens and we were extra busy with my little ones  wrap-up summer play, so I took a short break. Anyway, I'm back and I'm glad to share with you our Summer Living room.


You know me, I'm a frequent re-decorator and usually with the seasons changes, comes the living room changes. I went pretty simple this year since moving furniture is way out of my league at this point in my pregnancy. Hope you like it and let's get this tour going...

Transferred my fish bowl from the bathroom to the coffee table!

Not much change here except for the pillows and the table decor

I moved the Capiz inlay lamps from the dining room to the Living room  for it's  shell-like look

Of course you've seen my new chaise...

Sailboats and shells on the console

Beach pictures and just frames on our piano, moved rope lamp here too

Changed up my Media Center with sea sponge and star fishes

Simple Fireplace vignette
I really wanted to go "coastal" this year since I had a lot of coastal items spread thru out the house, I just clumped them up here. Initially I wanted navy, but that would entail missing out on my beloved yellow pillows for the summer, which I wouldn't have at this point ( mmmm, maybe next year I could do Navy & yellow).


How about you, have you switched your decor to summer yet?


Hope your having a Wonderful Summer!

VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top