I had to take time from my fabric designing......
to show you guys who aren't in New England just what all the hoopla is about.
Now, remember.....
This time last week I was surrounded by palm trees and balmy weather.
This is what the view from my house was Saturday morning, BEFORE the most recent dumping of 12" of this white crap.
The first picture is the view from my front door.
Notice how there aren't any footprints in the snow down the path?????
That's because I was staying inside!!!!
You can see that the snow is piled up against the glass of my storm door.

Let me show you the view from my family room.
That's right, ladies and gentlemen.....
THAT'S ALL SNOW!!!!!
This isn't some mound that was thrown there during shoveling.
THAT'S JUST SNOW, PUT THERE BY MOTHER NATURE.
Here ya go, 
look out the other side of the room.
That's the view towards the sliding doors in my dining room.
below is the view looking at my neighbors 6 foot high fence that is sitting on an 18" high stone retaining wall.
Soooooo.....
if you do the math correctly,
that makes the top of the fence 7.5 feet high.
This is when I'm really really really really glad that I moved into a condominium.
My dentists office just called to see if I wanted to reschedule my appointment.
Lots of folks can't get out yet
BUT I'M ALL CLEARED OUT so I have to go to the dentist.......
@#$%
Not my favorite thing to do.

On a completely different note.
The woman who designed my blog emailed me and accused me of bullying her.
I was very careful not to include her name in my rant.
I felt that my blog post was just a consumer's response to what I perceived to be a bad service.
So I have a question for the class.

Was my last post a case of bullying?
I didn't even name her name.

Please leave your comments in the comments section.
'Cuz, that's why it's called the comments section!

On that note,
Latah, Gatah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top