Barely made it but I did - the final installment of our Halloween Home!
Busy today with a Halloween birthday for my son since it's his last year in his school he wanted to have one last hurrah with classmates from that school! Wish me luck!

Anyway, here is our Dining room and Entry....

Halloween Dining - simple goth. Don't mind the Minecraft head, that's my tween son's costume

Simple centerpiece - urn with black fruits and candlesticks

Added my gauze to the chairs, bench & windows as curtains


Halloween decor everywhere

Buffet table

Goodies ready for Trick-or-treaters

Our simple entry - my dead plants go with the horror! LOL!

Love how my spider runners look on the outside

Ready to greet the night!

Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

VEL 

 Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top