Hello Friends!

It's been a long while since my last post. I think I sorta under-estimated baby watching and thought that I could do more stuff than just being with my baby. Believe me I had P-L-A-N-S with all my anticipated "free" time. But I guess, though I deal with kids and babies in the clinic, all day long, I never realized that just one child can really take up all your time!

I am in no way complaining, it's just that I remember mothering a baby a bit differently now nine years after. I'm so thankful and blessed to have my mom come and help me out so I can take afternoon naps in between breastfeeding and all other things baby.

Anyway, this weekend I had a some free time (thanks to my hubs and oldest son who took turns taking care of Sophia), so I decided to start decorating for Halloween, something ardently requested by my youngest son. So I did...


Our Staircase as posted on IG

I did not buy a single new item for Halloween this year yet. And the only thing I'm planning on getting new are the candies I'll be giving away. I just 'rotated' all our old stuff around the house.

Spider-filled stairway

Instead of the usual rats and mouse I had in the stairway the Previous years, I decided to put spiders here !

One more look
I also placed simple vignette above the piano with my Missoni vases and geodes.

Creepy crawly spiders on the piano too

Halloween Living Room


Coffee table Vignette

Moved 2 bat pillows that usually stay in the basement,  to the seats here
Side table goodies and ghouls
Simple Mantle with brass animal menagerie and some spider webs

Our Media center got Halloween-ized too

Ghosts up in the display cases too

My simple Asian-inspired console for Halloween only got spider web mats

See?
Simple entry table with my son's pet ghosts greet everyone who enter
Added my old spider runners on the doors and used painters tape to attach them
Hopefully, I can share with you the Dining room soon.
It's not gonna be as detailed as my previous Halloween Dining rooms, but still, it will be Halloween ready when the day comes.

I'll try to do some back-reading too soon, miss all your posts already, especially the ORC!

Have a Wonderful Week!

VEL 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top