Lately, there have been a bunch of changes in my  house and my life.

Some have happened already...

BEFORE

AND NOW

BEFORE

AND NOW


... and are relatively minor.

Some that are yet to come...

BEFORE

AND HOPEFULLY IN A FEW MONTHS

But the one big change in my life right now would be a NEW JOB.


You all know that I am a Pediatrician by profession, and this week, will be my last in my old clinic.
 I will be moving to another clinic, closer to home and with that said, you all know the difficulty and excitement that comes with a new job.

I LOVE BEING A PEDIATRICIAN.

I can' see myself doing anything else other than what I do now.
And I will most certainly miss ALL MY PATIENTS. Some of them who could drive up to my new location, will follow, but for those who can't, my heart aches...




Being a Pediatrician, I believe is one of the most unique field in medicine.
We don't just 'see' patients, we become part of their lives... we see them from birth and onwards,
thru each childs ups and downs we cheer and we sympathize along with the parents.


I always say this to all my patients parents and gaurdians,
"I will never do or give anything to your child that I would never do or give to MY OWN"
This has been my mantra and will always be, and I hope with this new chapter in my career, despite my heartaches right now, my passion continues!


Besides my patients, there's another group of people I'll miss - the office staff!!!!
Thru my 3 years in my old clinics, they have been accommodating, patient , hard-working and very welcoming. I will miss the camaraderie and even the mundane routines that come with familiarity. So to  them, a BIG THANK YOU!

Hope you Have a Great Weekend!

Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...

Linking back to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top