Just wanted to share with you my simple spring vignette on our Living Room Console table. 

And since it is ST. PATRICK'S DAY, I think a little GREEN is just about right...


A breath of aqua and greens



I bought the plates from a Kate Spade Outlet store when I was in California last year. Didn't really have a place for them and not really meant for serving food either, so I'm happy to finally use it here.
I love the aqua and green combination!

Boxwood Topiary from HOMEGOODS + my dollar store bunny



Add caption

I also used 2 wall decor as square trays underneath the boxwoods and my Threshold tray from TARGET that I got last Christmas.The Green caning candles were also from Target on clearance from their Privet Lane line.


My home is finally spring ready, now only if the my garden follows suit soon!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top