Like I mentioned in my previous post on our friends in Chicago came to visit us for this important holiday and I really wanted to make things extra-special for them and of course for my family. 

You already know my Dining room was all set-up for this occassion, so now all I did was add on the dinnerware and the cutlery. Here it is pre-dinner...

All Ready!

I added ponsettias for some fresh flowers and greenery since my table was already jam-pakced! I folded the napkins following this super simple instructions on how to do the Diamond fold.



Glistening...

I used my HSN Jonathan Adler glasses  & silverware and added a Champagne flute for you know what.   I used paper placemats I brought from Horchow on clearance for $9 for 50 pcs.




All Set!


Sample Setting

I used my plain gold lined dinnerware I bought from Walmart 2 years ago. Along with the red chargers I've had since 5 years ago. The reindeer place card holders were actually photo holders from Kohls I bought last year!



The finishing touch - FOOD!!!!
Our menu consisted of : Rice, Pancit palabok, Baked salmon, Honey-baked Ham, Lechon Kawali, Kare-kare, Cranberry relish and of course stuffed turkey!!

Desserts
Dessert consisted of Pumpkin pie, cream puffs and Brazo de Mercedes



YUM!






I eventually had to remove the centerpieces to make room for more important stuff... :)

The hosts - Me and my handsome hubby!
All ready to partake our feast!

At the end of dinner, we made our Thanksgiving souvenirs - I started this last year, basically it's an ornament filled with all of what each member of our family is thankful for. I just got glass ornaments from Hobby lobby and printed out the paper to write our "Thanks" and stuffed them inside the ornament for each family! :)









Hope you all had a festive thanksgiving!!!!!

Linking back toNewly Woodwards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top